- What's New
- Your Health
- Outdoor Spaces
- Smoke-Free Housing
- Emerging Issues
- Key Advocacy Campaigns
- Campaign Documents
- How Second-Hand Smoke Affects Hospitality Workers
- Economic Benefits of Ottawa’s Smoke-Free Bylaws
- How the Tobacco Industry Manipulates the Hospitality Industry
- The Truth About Ventilation and Designated Smoking Rooms
- Legal Rulings
- Smoke-Free and Loving it!
- Letters about Smoke-Free Ottawa
- Smoke-Free Ottawa Awards
- Smoke-Free Ontario
- Smoke-Free Canada
Click on any of these internal links to learn more about the Smoke-Free Regions in Canada.
All information at this site is protected by the Canadian laws of copyright. Unless permission is granted by the Ottawa Council on Smoking or Health, no person, group, or organization may copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, any material located on this web site.