- Ottawa Public Health targets smoking at construction sites.
- Construction workers get help butting out.
- What's New
- Your Health
- Outdoor Spaces
- Smoke-Free Housing
- Emerging Issues
- Key Advocacy Campaigns
- Campaign Documents
- How Second-Hand Smoke Affects Hospitality Workers
- Economic Benefits of Ottawa’s Smoke-Free Bylaws
- How the Tobacco Industry Manipulates the Hospitality Industry
- The Truth About Ventilation and Designated Smoking Rooms
- Legal Rulings
- Smoke-Free and Loving it!
- Letters about Smoke-Free Ottawa
- Smoke-Free Ottawa Awards
- Smoke-Free Ontario
- Smoke-Free Canada