- What's New
- Your Health
- Outdoor Spaces
- Smoke-Free Housing
- Emerging Issues
- Key Advocacy Campaigns
- Campaign Documents
- How Second-Hand Smoke Affects Hospitality Workers
- Economic Benefits of Ottawa’s Smoke-Free Bylaws
- How the Tobacco Industry Manipulates the Hospitality Industry
- The Truth About Ventilation and Designated Smoking Rooms
- Legal Rulings
- Smoke-Free and Loving it!
- Letters about Smoke-Free Ottawa
- Smoke-Free Ottawa Awards
- Smoke-Free Ontario
- Smoke-Free Canada
The tobacco industry falsely claims that ventilation technology can clean the air and protect workers and the public from second-hand smoke. The truth is that there is no ventilation technology that can adequately remove the toxins in second-hand smoke.
All information at this site is protected by the Canadian laws of copyright. Unless permission is granted by the Ottawa Council on Smoking or Health, no person, group, or organization may copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, any material located on this web site.